What does "Fun-loving", "Full of Life" & "Living life to fullest" mean?

I often hear people describe themselves or others with this adjective, but it confuses me. The literal meaning of fun-loving is obvious, as in 'one who loves fun', but I'm guessing it has to mean something more than that. I mean, isn't that the very definition of fun? Something that is a source of joy and/or pleasure? If that's all it meant, it would be entirely redundant, because everyone loves joy and pleasure by the very definition of those words, nobody like pain of being bored, isn't then everyone in world would be fun-loving, but then why only specific people are called with this adjective?. What would be the opposite of someone who is fun-loving? Fun-hating? I've never met a person who didn't love fun.

Also what is the exact meaning of "Full of Life" & "Living life to fullest"?

pls explain in easy language and if possible with examples. I will choose best answer if I will really get satisfactory or good explanation.

Favorite Answer

Fun-loving is just another way to say a person who likes to involve themselves in many activities and carries a positive attitude.

Living life to the fullest- is not holding back or hesitating and taking opportunities as they come. It's looking on the brighter side of things and finding the good in the unfortunate. It means you chase after your dreams, doing what you want, and giving most things your 100% effort.

The opposite of this is someone like me.

I don't go with the flow or seek out new things. I don't consider myself to be optimistic, I miss my chances, am hesitant, and don't put in as much effort.

Fun-loving doesn't mean literally, it's more of a positive attitude towards life.

It's someone that's always in a good mood and likes to cheer people up. He/she will do almost anything to have fun.

I fit in all the 3 categories!

Whatever happens! It's my life for me to enjoy! ;-) :-P

To be happy and enjoy every moment of ur life! :)

Enjoy every moment if your life:)