What does "Fun-loving", "Full of Life" & "Living life to fullest" mean?

I often hear people describe themselves or others with this adjective, but it confuses me. The literal meaning of fun-loving is obvious, as in 'one who loves fun', but I'm guessing it has to mean something more than that. I mean, isn't that the very definition of fun? Something that is a source of... show more I often hear people describe themselves or others with this adjective, but it confuses me. The literal meaning of fun-loving is obvious, as in 'one who loves fun', but I'm guessing it has to mean something more than that. I mean, isn't that the very definition of fun? Something that is a source of joy and/or pleasure? If that's all it meant, it would be entirely redundant, because everyone loves joy and pleasure by the very definition of those words, nobody like pain of being bored, isn't then everyone in world would be fun-loving, but then why only specific people are called with this adjective?. What would be the opposite of someone who is fun-loving? Fun-hating? I've never met a person who didn't love fun.

Also what is the exact meaning of "Full of Life" & "Living life to fullest"?

pls explain in easy language and if possible with examples. I will choose best answer if I will really get satisfactory or good explanation.