Would a white supremacist really get this worked up about Yahoo Answers?

So here is what happened. A few days back somebody asked a question here on Yahoo Answers about when Martin Luther King’s birthday was. The asker forgot the “Jr” in his name so I gave her both Martin Luther King Jr and Sr’s birthdays just to be sure. There was one other nonsense answer -- and then what appeared... show more So here is what happened. A few days back somebody asked a question here on Yahoo Answers about when Martin Luther King’s birthday was. The asker forgot the “Jr” in his name so I gave her both Martin Luther King Jr and Sr’s birthdays just to be sure. There was one other nonsense answer -- and then what appeared to be a white supremacist gave some answer that didn’t even address the original question but instead spewed some hatred about how MLK Jr was a fraud and a racist and he then posted a link to a neo-Nazi website as his source. I reported abuse and his answer got deleted. So now the question is in voting and the “No best answer” keeps getting votes. Do you think he was SO mad that his answer was deleted that he is determined to make sure my answer doesn’t win either? Is he actually creating other accounts or would he be getting his friends to vote for “No best answer” because it means that much to him that my answer doesn’t win? It’s kind of telling that my answer has as many thumbs down as there are votes for “No best answer”.

Here’s the question if you want to see for yourself: http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;...
Update: PS, and I am not asking for votes because that would be against the rules (even if it would thwart some racist's silly game).