Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 8 years ago

Don't atheists reject the Bible desperately hoping not to be held accountable to God on the Day of Judgment...?

No more opportunities on the Day of Judgment to simply do what God requires: confess your sins to God now, truly sorry from your heart and simply ask His forgiveness. If you had, He would’ve forgiven you completely. Then you could’ve turned from your sins proving your repentance was real. Trust that Jesus’ death on the cross took the punishment your sins deserved. All who do will receive eternal life and be empowered by the Holy Spirit to do what He commands. Why do you delay?

Otherwise, if you lose eternal life, it will have been by your own choosing. He made the way for your sins to be forgiven!

There is an old saying;God protects drunks and FOOLS.Perhaps this is what the atheists are counting on?

If (and this if rivals at least the known universe) the god depicted in the bible exists as it is described therein, I have no interest in worshiping it, or even being associated with it, let alone spending eternity with it. The god of the bible is absolutely not worthy of worship by sensible individuals.

• Nous

Atheists have the education and intellect to know the truth and live in reality. If you need to cling to your fantasy and waste the one life you get in the vain hope of getting another that is fine by everyone but why do you need to attack people with more intelligence?!

But thanks for posting yet another anti atheist rant to drive them further and further away and yourself closer and closer to hell!

• Rin

So that's what helps you sleep at night? Sorry but its not true. We don't believe because we read your bible and discovered its completely evil. The "god" of the bible is not worthy of worship.

No, we reject the Bible as a work of fiction, and have no interest in the fables it contains. No God, no day of judgment, no heaven and no hell.

Imagine.

That means nothing to atheists, you do know that they don't believe in god right?

• Rslnd

No, I'm still a good person, I'd being doing fine even if I was being judged.

I also rejected Santa because I was afraid he'll bring me coal.

That's so cool.

You're like a hero on here.

Really.

Um, I think rejecting the Bible might not help on judgement day.