Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Food & DrinkCooking & Recipes · 8 years ago

any ideas for 16th birthday for daughter?

she likes vw campers and cooking please help

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 years ago
    Best answer

You should find a local bakery that allows groups and birthday parties to cook and bake in their kitchen

Source(s): Experience
  • 8 years ago

Let her have a few friends over cook her favorite meal or ask her what she would like to have. Jazz up the drinks. Although teens will drink a lot of soda, you might want to serve punch or sparkling cider to add to the festive mood. For background or dancing music, buy blank CDs and have your teen and his or her friends make mixes of favorite songs.

Order or make a special cake. This is a milestone birthday.

At the party, keep a low profile, but let your presence be know

• vero
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

I truthfully have some recommendations. -hire a limo && plan a evening for her and a few girlfriends. do no longer enable her recognize approximately it and make it a marvel. tell her to ask some girlfriends over && tell all of them to dress up && that the the remainder of the evening is a marvel. -hire a occasion bus! I had one for my sixteenth birthday and that i enjoyed it! Fill it along with her acquaintances. men and ladies. they are going to be entertained for hours. -hire out a club, hotel ballroom, or city all section.. someplace that has a great open room to have a occasion. Have some style of a topic matter. Examples.. Black & white, yet have your daughter dress in shade. Hawaiian, properly-enjoyed human beings, unfashionable, ect. Get a dj, have stable, and dance the evening away. - Take your daughter and a few of her girlfriends to an in a single day spa.

• 8 years ago

Hash Brownies?

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    8 years ago

She and few of her friends stay home all night, they cook a lot of stuff, which will be eaten the next day with your family.

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

a cooking party kind of like master chief, or take her and her friends out to a fancy restraint! hope I helped :)

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

you could do a 'come dine with me' special dinner party or a cupcake party where everyone bakes cupcakes but has different flavoured toppings etc. x

• Mark
    Lv 5
    8 years ago

do a cake yourself and decorate the cake with fruits , then do all the foods that she likes the most.

• maybe barbeque?

or you can invite Justin Bieber if you want... haha =D just kidding.

• 8 years ago

buy her a rubex cube xxxx

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.