I Don't Think I'm Sexually Attracted To My Boyfriend, Why Is This?

Okay so i'm 14yrs old and me and my boyfriend have been going out for about a month and a half now and he tells me how much he wants me physically but i just don't really feel the same way. Like, i can never see us having sex or doing anything other than make out and stuff like we already do. He's not... show more Okay so i'm 14yrs old and me and my boyfriend have been going out for about a month and a half now and he tells me how much he wants me physically but i just don't really feel the same way. Like, i can never see us having sex or doing anything other than make out and stuff like we already do. He's not forcing me to do anything, i think i want to have sex with him but in a few years and he knows and respects that...but i just don't understand why i can have a sexual dream about me and some random girl but not me and him. Please help.