Whats the best mascara for swimming?

Okay so there is a lot of questions already out there, but I'm still not sure. I got swimming a lot and I need, NEED a mascara for swimming. I don't care if its $20 or $7, just aslong as I can swim, rub my eyes, and not look like a racoon! I'll help answer you questions as well just like it with your answer, thanks! :)

• Lora

Just get your lashes dyed.

I dye mine myself. It looks much better than mascara.

It only costs around $20 at most salons and day spas.

Source(s): A lifetime with blonde lashes

Have you checked the olympic team for synchronized swimming? They use make-up that lasts after a 4 minute routine. They may state the products they use? May I suggest for you to google it? Or maybe look up some stars' blogs on the discipline.

As for the brand itself, I have no answer. I am sorry.

Maybelline’s Falsies waterproof, for sure. I had somewhere to go (i was already wearing concealer and mascara) i took a shower i forgot and rubbed my eyes, and it barely smeared even with all the water :)

Any mascara, just make sure to get WATERPROOF. I like to use cover girl lash blast fusion. Hope this helps.:-)

I wear rimmel waterproof mascara, it's not really that expensive and it doesn't come off or smudge in the water.

Source(s): Experience

omg!i have swimming too! trie using covergirl's lashblast with the waterproof formula.it works well but its hard to take off :(

waterproof mascara you could get them at your local store

maybeline waterproof mascara

woof woof i lyk ur dog