How far is the Grand Canyon from Las Vegas?

Yes I tried mapquest and it would not work right. Damn.

The South Rim is about 4.5 hours from Vegas including stops.

I think you would google Grand Canyon - South Rim or Grand Canyon City.

There is the Grand Canyon Walkway that is about 2 hours away.

This is on private land (not National Park Land). I hear it is a big rip off.

I tried getting a job in Vegas they said it would take 2 yrs. so I showed them and got a job at the Grand Canyon North Rim, and Yeah it is a few miles away, you couldn't walk their from here u have to ride a car! it might be about 5 or 10 miles wow but when you get their from the Grand Canyon u can see all the lights light up the sky, it is quite amazing! Driving from Vegas to North Rim G C. u have to drive up the mountain to get back up to North R. G.Canyon! ok I took off when it started getting dark from Vegas driving to work in the G.C and the I started driving up the hills and I felt sleepy so I pulled off the road when I awoke I seen a gas station and drove to it and got gas and took off the work, and I was late but I got there in a few 2 hours. So South R. should give me a Scholarship for driving back and forth every other month to L.V. and in N.R G.C. watch out for the bears. they will run after u and the run about 50 miles an hour and they pick up speed real fast bro! peace out, and peace be with you. oh the place is kind of price-ee! so bring money or just buy camp food is good or bring ur own food, and yeah it is fun but you have to have some body show u how to drive their ok! HI!

mapquest.com