Is It wrong to wear stuff that your parents don't allow like behind their back? Please please help me?

My parents are like very strict..About a year ago they told me that I can't wear Jeans anymore..They started buying me long skirts which is absolutely GROSS!!! They took away all my Jeans and all my favorite clothes. I bought new Jeans and they find out that I did and took away all my money! Now whenever I... show more My parents are like very strict..About a year ago they told me that I can't wear Jeans anymore..They started buying me long skirts which is absolutely GROSS!!! They took away all my Jeans and all my favorite clothes. I bought new Jeans and they find out that I did and took away all my money! Now whenever I leave the house they have to look out of the window or even follow me around in the street to see what I'm wearing. I manage to lose them every time and put on my cool jeans and stuff. See today I got caught,My mom saw me wearing a pair of Jeans and she's not talking to me.I don't really care but She might tell dad and I will be grounded and will probably never go out again. I know this is like so messed up and I'm not asking you for your advice cause I know what you guys are gonne say 'Talk to them and explain how you feel' well It doesn't work.Their not even human.. My question here is It wrong to change clothes behind their back? I'm so sick of this and I'm thinking of running away.I'm 14 by the way.