In AFL do you prefer to attend afternoon or night games?

Because i have to travel to either ground here in QLD. my choice is to attend afternoon matches. but it seems that there are more & more games being scheduled at night. even the bulk of Carlton home games in Melb. the team plays a staggering 80% night games for season 2012. My reason for a dislike of night games... show more Because i have to travel to either ground here in QLD. my choice is to attend afternoon matches. but it seems that there are more & more games being scheduled at night. even the bulk of Carlton home games in Melb. the team plays a staggering 80% night games for season 2012.

My reason for a dislike of night games is obvious. its usually after midnight by the time you get home from a game. + my young nephew,who is 10 years old. his mum wont allow him to attend games with us. because of this reason. which i reckon is fair enough.

So what are your thoughts on this one?