Do Barcelona's players take drugs when playing for their national team?

Like Iniesta, Xavi, Villa, Pedro, Sergio, Pique, Puyol, Thiago (U21)? Because except for Dani and Messi (latter is arguable, but that's not the point of this question), I don't think any of our players under-perform for their national team. Actually, only the non-Spanish under-perform! So maybe Spain... show more Like Iniesta, Xavi, Villa, Pedro, Sergio, Pique, Puyol, Thiago (U21)? Because except for Dani and Messi (latter is arguable, but that's not the point of this question), I don't think any of our players under-perform for their national team.

Actually, only the non-Spanish under-perform! So maybe Spain DO give their players drugs...

Yet, Real Madrid players don't play better for Spain than they do for Real Madrid (Ramos, Iker, Alonso...), so they must be taking drugs too!

So....... are the Barca players "doped" for both, or for neither? And are Real Madrid players taking drugs too?
Update: I'm just having a go at the Real Madrid fans' logic of Barcelona players taking performance-enhancing drugs..
Update 2: @Saint Iker - That's what I said: "don't play better for Spain than they do for Real Madrid" (therefore if they take drugs in Spain, they do the same in RM)