julia
julia asked in PetsCats · 9 years ago

My cat has a fat lip?

It's only her bottom lip. She doesn't bite it, from what I've seen anyway. It's red, but not like blood red. Any ideas what it could be?

Hm. I didn't know that. She's had it before, but it went away. And now it's back. So I wasn't sure.

u must need a pet doctor

Source(s): pet answer
  • lotta

easily no longer something to do with the breed. Which lip is it - top or decrease? And has the vet regarded on the cat's tooth? it would desire to be that the cat has an underbite or overbite and a tooth is hitting the lip. Himalayan "kittens"? so which you have greater suitable than one? the place did they arrive from? Did you purchase them from an excellent breeder advertising pedigreed cats that are TICA, CFA or ACFA registered? If no longer the possibility that they have got crooked jaws from a start disease is fairly severe. And the possibility that they are quite Himalayans is fairly low.

It could be an allergic reaction to pretty much anything you have changed around the house..but most likely her food? her litter? and thing really. I would take her to the vet though just to make sure it isnt anything serious.