Is there a way to report inappropriate/suspicious Google search suggestions?

I had to ask this for the second time because nobody answered during my first attempt. Here is the original: For example, when I type in my common internet username (NHRHS2010) followed by a space on Google, here are the suggestions I usually get: *NHRHS2010 Hitler *NHRHS2010 YouTube *NHRHS2010... show more I had to ask this for the second time because nobody answered during my first attempt. Here is the original:

For example, when I type in my common internet username (NHRHS2010) followed by a space on Google, here are the suggestions I usually get:
*NHRHS2010 Hitler
*NHRHS2010 YouTube
*NHRHS2010 Panoramio
*NHRHS2010 Wiki

I would like to have "NHRHS2010 Hitler" off the Google search suggestions. I have no idea how it even reached Google search suggestions but I do recall a few years ago when some trolls on YouTube used to harass me and my friends by the names of WWI and WWII related dictators (ex: they referred me as Hitler, my one friend was being referred as Himmler, my other friend was referred as Mussolini, and I had another who was being referred as Stalin). In addition I did indeed search "NHRHS2010 Hitler" a few times to look up any hidden harassment from those trolls.

Is there a way to report this? Because I am not associated with Hitler at all and I do not want to be associated with any dictators in Google searches.
Update: Of course nobody is "twisting your arm into clicking it" but I have also heard other stories where schools were very concerned with inappropriate search suggestions for students.
Update 2: Trolls calling me Hitler was a story from years ago. I am going to refuse to delete my YouTube account especially since I have close to 750 videos. I did, however, searched "NHRHS2010 Hitler" on Google myself and removed any Hitler comments from my videos [that showed up in this Google search] as a... show more Trolls calling me Hitler was a story from years ago. I am going to refuse to delete my YouTube account especially since I have close to 750 videos. I did, however, searched "NHRHS2010 Hitler" on Google myself and removed any Hitler comments from my videos [that showed up in this Google search] as a precaution.