Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsFootball (Soccer)English Football (Soccer) · 8 years ago

Is david beckham good enough for a place in say Man City or Uniteds Team .?

I am not sure. But maybe they should give him another shot. and join city or united. ?

Update:

If he wont go to Man utd because of Furgesin then he has no alternative but to play for city.

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    8 years ago
    Best answer

He won't join City becuase he doesn't need money and thats all that City have to offer. He would probably play well but get easily bettered by the younger players. You must be a retard if you can't spell Ferguson, I mean it spelt how you say it so how do you say it.

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

He has the technical ability, but not that good physically anymore. I doubt he would feature in any Man Utd or City team. Clearly these are the two best teams in England, despite the Europa league incident. He should try France out now, it is still a tough league and if he doesn't want to play for anyone anymore apart from Man Utd then he is unlikely going to play in England.

BTW You're the only one asking questions and I am the only one answering them, wtf.

edit: could you support Man U? The same question, but reversed for Beckham. He can't play for United's biggest rivals.

• 8 years ago

'He won't go to United because of Ferguson', are you retarded? That's all in the past. Since then they have became friends. And I doubt he'd stoop as low as to join City.

• 8 years ago

No chance... he would possibly have a place on the team list for investment purposes only.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Reggie
    Lv 6
    8 years ago

i say YES, considering he has never had any major injuries that have affected his form and he has always kept in good form throughout his career, besides he has got a lot of experience to offer

• 8 years ago

He has passed his prime.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.