How can i be nice about this? please help!?

last march i went to see example live with my friend (let's call her H.) basically, before summer i got 2 tickets for my boyfriend and i to go to example's concert again, which is taking place in 2 weeks time. since i got the tickets, my relationship with him has ended so obviously i won't be going... show more last march i went to see example live with my friend (let's call her H.)
basically, before summer i got 2 tickets for my boyfriend and i to go to example's concert again, which is taking place in 2 weeks time.
since i got the tickets, my relationship with him has ended so obviously i won't be going with him anymore.
last month i announced that i have a spare ticket for whoever wants it, and H said she was interested
since then she has assumed she is coming with me, although as harsh as it seems i really want to go with somebody that i didn't go with before, but i don't know how to tell her this?