What would you do to combat our immigrant problem?

im 33 a catholic of morality living in england...lived here a long while origin of spain......this country has many many complex problems...but i wont mention them all here, i will instead talk of the major over immigration problem. 70 milion here at the moment due to birth rates going higher and over... show more im 33 a catholic of morality living in england...lived here a long while origin of spain......this country has many many complex problems...but i wont mention them all here, i will instead talk of the major over immigration problem.

70 milion here at the moment due to birth rates going higher and over immigration thanks to the fault of the tories and labour governments................their ineptitude has served you well.

this tiny island cant cope...our services / public services will suffocate eventually....theres too many people.

in my opinion the population of england should be how it was in the medieval period under 1 million everywhere.....maybe a lot less.

im serious about that !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ( teeth clenched ) becoming angry.

what would you do to eradicate or deal with this problem? do you care about it or are you a sheep with no brain? do you follow the herd?

are you afraid to step out of line?

what needs to be done about the over immigration here? should large numbers of migrants that dont need to be here be expelled from england for good?
9 answers 9