How to read pdf files on my Nook?
[Location is Singapore]
I want to purchase Nook and I am figuring about how to read pdf files which I already have in my PC. Do I have to use any pdf reader app or have to do any kinda registeration.
- Anonymous9 years agoFavourite answer
1. connect your nook to your computer with usb cable, you will see a new volume/drive called nook,
2. put your pdf ebooks into the "My Documents" folder on Nook,
3. disconnecting nook from your computer, you can access them by clicking my library/my documents
By the way, Nook cannot format PDFs properly on the screen, u'd better convert the PDF to ePub format that the Nook loves.
Here, u can learn more info about how to convert PDF to ePub
- Anonymous6 years ago
you can find a free download of Adobe Reader here http://bitly.com/1jW6lJX
To open a pdf file you need Adobe Reader.
- What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
- 3 years ago
Books transform your grammar, reading level, spelling, vocabulary, and generally are definitely more educational than T.V.
- 4 years ago
when you are watching a movie or tv it is very easy to get distracted and multi task, where reading a written reserve, it usually has your full attention!