In US, do stores accept series 1999 and series 2004 dollar bills?

I just arrived here in the US. I'm conscious about my dollar bills. I have folded my dollar bills and they look old because of it. But they don't have cuts. Just folded and series 1999 & 2004 bills.

Uhh yea money is money some of mine looks really old and even bits are ripped they're still accepted have fun in the US :)

Unlike in other countries, the US doesn't recall money. You will find dollar bills in series going back to the 1960s in circulation from time to time. Stores readily accept any legal money no matter when it was issued.

Doesn't matter about the series or dates. If it is US currency it will be accepted.

i definitly trust you... manny took i think of around 15 drug assessments for the period of his years with the pink sox, and exceeded all of them... i myself dont think of he grew to become into taking any style of unlawful substance whilst he grew to become into with the pink sox, and that i think of he began whilst he left boston... it in trouble-free terms is clever... the assessments dont lie now,, even nevertheless its against what i think of, shall we say manny grew to become into taking banned ingredients for the period of his years with the pink sox.... a million individual doesnt equivalent an entire communities championship... the pink sox would desire to no longer have gained those worldwide series devoid of something of the expertise on the gang, so regardless, announcing that the pink sox 2 previous worldwide series are tainted or despite is in simple terms stupid additionally, verify out all the different steroid allegations on the yankees, and so forth.... no one considers the worldwide series that the yanks gained as being tainted by means of fact of it, so why would desire to they think of the pink sox worldwide series wins have been tainted, whilst no one has any style of evidence that he took for the period of his days with the pink sox

That money will be accepted

• Abused

No, please send them to me and I will take care of them.