Apparently, I stink...? (females...)?

This is embarassing, xD

My boss pulled me aside the other night and told me about my coworkers complaining about my BO... I work at an indoor batting cage business, and my boss also has the heat turned up to 80 degrees, all day... and we all sweat some while we work, so I know it's not just me.

Anyway, what I'm trying to get at is, do any of you women know any good deodorants and/or body sprays that are effective?

I've never tried the gel deodorant, but I've heard it works well... I'll have to try it. Awesome, thanks for the comments, girls!

Thank you all, I'll try anything. I like my job alot. I just hate the fact that it's hot in there all the time.

Btw, I like the smell of axe, haha. :) personal preference though.

melissa, I was actually thinking about what medical conditions there were last night after this all happened. I just don't know exactly how to go to my doctor and be like," hey I stink. Can you give me some deodorant?" I know that's not how it's supposed to go though, xD thanks!

Make sure the deodorant you're using is not just a deodorant, make sure it's also an antiperspirant. Also I keep a small travel size bottle of body spray with me in my purse and use it whenever I feel sweaty. Another thing to consider is that some people have disorders where they sweat and smell more than other people. So if regular hygiene products aren't taking care of it, talk with your doctor. There might be a treatment.

I'm sure your doctor has heard it all(and seen it all). If you're doing you're part to stay clean and wear deodorants, it's not your fault and you shouldn't be embarrassed to ask your doctor about it. Just say "Hey I've noticed that regular products aren't keeping body odor away. I've heard about this condition.......could I have it? What can be done about it?"

• .

You should try the gel deodorant because that works WAY better for me. If I use the normal kind it doesn't work that good but if I use my secret gel deodorant it works fine

degree works well for me. Im not really a woman though. I just use the womans version of degree. The mans smells like a clone of axe, which I hate. The womans smells clean like powder.

Still, it works well.

dove deodorant is a good deodorant for women,and also shave your underarm cuz must of the bacteria we get when sweating cling to the hair.

Don't be embarrassed. :)

It's normal.

Have u tried the degree clinical protection? They sell it at Walmart. It works great. ;)

(Also, on my question about 2 year old gift ideas, I asked again cuz I needed more feedback. ;) asked in a diff category cuz I was going to get more peoples ideas. :) )

Use clinical strength deodorants.

hmmm try using a scented body wash also when you shower. (which should be everyday since you work somewhere that makes u sweat) you dont have to wash your hair everyday. I wear a bandana in the shower to not get my hair wet. Ive heard Mitchum is a good anti persperant.

answer mine??

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=Aoy2Y...

Don't troll on my questions troll lol

Source(s): Professional troll hunter