Spirituality...Who proved who wrong?

Friedrich Nietzsche in 1887 proclaimed that 'God is dead'.

God in 1900 proved that 'Neitzsche is dead'.

Update:

Guys...forget about all philosophies and theories. Just think about it...Nietzche said God is dead in 1887...and in 1900 he himself died. God still remains in the heart of millions...so who is really dead and who was bullshitting. Whether god exists or not is not proven...but the fact that Neitzche is dead is proved and accepted. Got it !

11 Answers

Relevance
  • RADHA
    Lv 6
    8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Agreed

Source(s): an
  • 8 years ago

Even if we assume that God did actually create the universe (with no evidence to suggest that this is a correct assumption), Nietzsche could have been 100% correct in 1887 when he proclaimed that 'God is dead' - their has certainly been no evidence to the contrary since 1887 (People who I once knew remain 'in my heart' even though they have died).

As for God proving that 'Nietzsche is dead', this is just complete rubbish. Nietzsche was human so would have died anyway regardless of whether God was dead, alive, or non existent - so without actually appearing 'God' has proved nothing.

So in short: Nietzsche might have been correct so has NOT been proved wrong, and the death of Nietzsche was expected regardless.

"who was bullshitting"

You were when you attempted to claim this as some sort of 'win' by God.

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

Friedrich Nietzsche was an idiot who saw too much bad things in the world. God creates and takeths away, so God wins hands down. God's still alive today.

• Mia
    Lv 7
    8 years ago

How do you arrive at god proved Nietzsche is dead there? We humans observed he passed away, I don't recall anything about a god proclaiming it. I'm pretty sure that would have been big news.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    8 years ago

LuLz

God never did a thing...

God is imaginary.

If he really existed he would have found a way to convince me he exists.

Obviously he hasn't cos just as obviously he doesn't.

If you wanted to convince someone you existed, what lengths would you go to?

Would you drop a few seriously ambiguous ‘clues’... OR, introduce yourself.

Seriously - this has SCAM written all over it.

~

• 8 years ago

With billions of people claiming to know God, it's pretty obvious that Nietzsche was wrong.

• 8 years ago

i can prove disco is dead i still listen to it in the shower

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

God is great!!

• 8 years ago

one one is "wrong", and no one "wins" or "loses" ... they are playing the "ungame"

Source(s): gag me with a spoon
  • Anonymous
    8 years ago

So what is your problem?

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.