Which is better: pre-ordering a game from Gamestop online or at the store?

I'm planning on buying Assassin's Creed: Revelations, and it comes out on Tuesday. Now I've looked around online and I've read that many people have been ripped-off by pre-ordering from the store. I don't want that to happen, so how can I avoid that? Also, do you think they would be out-of-stock if I come to pick up my game from the store on Tuesday afternoon? I live in a pretty small town, but big enough for there to be a gamestop at 3/5 plazas...

Well, anyway, what do you guys think? Which is a better idea: online or upfront?

• Jonny

My friend always pre-orders all his games from the Gamestop closest to our area. There are no differences with prices unless Gamestop charges you for shipping for online orders. After the game you pre-order is release Gamestop will hold the game for 3 days in order for you to pick up your order.

I've never had any problems with pre-ordering at the store, and I almost always do my pre-ordering/buying games at the store. On the other hand I don't think there would be any problems pre-ordering it online either. That choice is up to you really. You probably should pre-order it though; Assassin's Creed: Revelations will most likely be out of stock.

Get it online, since it delivers to your doorstep, and lastly no rip off = )