i was having acute skin itching on my legs and arms in my 26th week of pregnancy and doctor gave me medication?

of incid-l,allorti and betnesol for 15 days .was it safe for my child............

he wouldnt have given it to you if it wasnt safe but if your really worried then ring your doctor and asked him...only they will be able to tell but im sure he wouldnt give it to you if it wasnt safe :)

can you answer my question if it applies to you please :)

I'm sure it's safe. I had the same horrible itching start around 35wks. At 37wks they had me tested for cholestasis (http://www.americanpregnancy.org/pregnancycomplica... It's very rare, and of all the side affects listed on the website the itching was the only one I had. The test came back positive so at 38wks I was induced. I'd mention this to your doctor, it's a simple blood test. If you have it, they will probably induce you at 37wks. Don't be worried, just something to get checked out. I had a super easy delivery and my son is perfect. I'm sure you'll be fine.