Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 8 years ago

Atheists: How does denying God’s existence ever prove it? ... or prove He won’t judge your unrepented sins?

Why not confess your sins to God, truly sorry for offending His love for you, and ask His forgiveness? He will! Turn from your sins and turn *to* God, proving your repentance is real, in faith trusting Jesus took the punishment on a cross your sins deserved. He delights in forgiving all who ask, as often as they ask, even empowering you with His Holy Spirit to do what He commands. Otherwise, if you lose eternal life, it will have been by your own choosing. He made the way for your sins to be forgiven.

Read how the Bible says you can have eternal life: Matthew 4:17; Acts 2:38; Acts 3:19; Acts 7:30; Acts 11:18; Acts 20:21; Romans 2:4-5; Romans 3:23-24; James 2:10; Hebrews 9:27; 1 John 1:8-9; Romans 5:8; Romans 10:9-10; Romans 10:13; Ephesians 2:8-9; 2 Corinthians 5:21; 1 Peter 2:24; 1 Peter 3:18; John 3:36; 1 John 5:11-13

'So then, each of us will give an account of them self to God.' Romans 14:12

Creation has always been the proof for God's existence, until people started rejecting it by presupposition, substituting “theories”. Look at a painting, the existence of a painter requires the fewest assumptions; at a building, a builder; a watch, a watchmaker; Creation, scientific theories?! … Only if you’re hoping you can persist in your unrepented sins and won’t have to be accountable to Him on the Day of Judgment.

• Atheists: How does denying God’s existence ever prove it? <<< I am not denying anything...I'm saying that I (me, myself and no one else) do not believe there is a God who is like the one you people follow. The God I would hope for is not one who demands to be worshipped and abases his creatures and is so petulant. And I'm not trying to prove anything....I don't care what other people think. Once again, I am not trying to prove anything! I do not believe I will be judged; I do not believe in "sin"; you cannot frighten me which is what you are really trying to do.

Boy! This kind of rhetoric is injurious to your desires....you'll get nowhere with anyone by being so condescending.

Maybe because I'm not Jesus' *****.

God doesn't love you, if he exists. He's an attention whore who condemns those who don't worship him, and does nothing to help those dedicated in their need.

I'm currently looking for my family bible. I gotta read more than the first two books.

I am not attempting to prove it.

It is not up to me to prove your claim, just like it is not you to prove claims I make.

I know that is very simple, which is why I can not understand how Christians, who CLAIM they are smart, don't understand that.

EDIT: By the way: doesn't you giving yourself best answer over and over show you to be a cheater in the eyes of your god?

Do you expect to lie your way into heaven?

Eternal life? You mean like living forever? You've been living in the clouds for too long, pet.

I am a christian and I know how you feel. I hate it when people make fun of me just because I believe in a book, written 4000 years ago, by a bunch, of sand monkeys.

Obvious troll

because your quotes, and references are from a book of crap that says that there's a super being.

Books with super beings in them are made up.

Perhaps you'd not noticed before.

I'm happy to enlighten you;

now you can stop quoting about super beings.

Coherence: 0

Cleverness: 0

Comedic: 0

Official Troll Score: 0

• Very creative. I mean, you only ask this 100 times daily. I think you should waist five more points and ask it again.