Who is better Steven Gerrard or Frank Lampard?

The age old question! I know what I think, Steven Gerrard, but I am intrigued to find out why many others think the same and others think so differently. Please though, no abusive answers, or answers that just say "Gerrard/Lampard, coz he just is" just try to back up your answers with facts. I think... show more The age old question! I know what I think, Steven Gerrard, but I am intrigued to find out why many others think the same and others think so differently. Please though, no abusive answers, or answers that just say "Gerrard/Lampard, coz he just is" just try to back up your answers with facts.
I think Steven Gerrard because:
Steven Gerrard (Age: 31):
Premier league (0), FA cup (2), Carling Cup (2), Champions league (1), Europa League (1), Super cup (2). (8 major trophies)
England Appearances/goal ratio: 90/19

Frank Lampard (Age: 32):
Premier league (3), FA cup (3), Carling cup (2), Europe (0). (8 major trophies)
England Appearances/goal ratio: 86/22
(as of June 2011, inform me if some stats are wrong)

Individually, Gerrard is all round a better player as he can play SS CAM CM CDM RM LM RB.
Lampard: SS CM CAM.
Steven Gerrard is the only player to score in all FA Cup (those 2 STUNNERS against West Ham), League Cup, UEFA Cup and Champions League Finals.
He is also a more reliable player, Liverpool relies on him to give them inspiration and probably without him, Liverpool wouldn't have reached many of the finals he has played in let alone won them!
Update: right, what don't some of you understand by "try to back up your answers with facts"?
Update 2: The special Juan, is it that you find it pointless to provide facts or that the facts and statistics would point to Gerrard being the better player?