God does not exists.Agree or not.Why?

Again hello to all after 6 months.I believe that god doesn't exists.I partially believe in god.I use to refuse that god is a any single or multiple power.I also refuse that god created universe.I have some proofs.

just answer this question.If you want to know more about this contact me.My id is vikramadityafauzdar@yahoo.com.I also have a facebook id.Contact me if you want.

Creation screams creator. The universe exhibits things that can be measured and shown to have a beginning, just like time. If you do not believe in God, are you a naturalist? If so this means there is nothing beyond the physical world, which I would say is madness considering history. The debate of God's existence falls to a debate of naturalism and super naturalism. What good reasons are there to believe that super naturalism is true? Here's a few

#1 The origin of the universe points to the existence of a transcendent creator. Where did the universe come from? Why does everything exist? Naturalists typically say that universe is just eternal and un-caused. But there are good philosophical and scientific reasons to doubt that this is the case. Philosophical the idea of an infinite past seems absurd, if the universe never had a beginning that means that the number of events in the past history of the universe is infinite. Mathematicians recognize that the existence of an actually infinite number of things leads to self contradiction. Example, what is infinite minus infinite? Mathematically you get self contradictory answers, thus infinite does not exist in reality and is just an idea in your mind. However, that entails that the number of past events must be finite so the universe must have begun to exist. This conclusion has been confirmed by astronomy and astrophysics. We now have pretty strong evidence that the universe is not eternal in the past, and had an absolute beginning about 13 billion years ago in the big bang. Any universe on cosmic extension CANNOT have an infinite past. A atheist proponent of the big bang must believe that the universe came FROM nothing and BY nothing. So why does the universe exist? There must have been a cause that brought the universe into being.

Thus

#1 whatever begins to exist has a cause

#2the universe began to exist

#3 the universe has a cause

Now as the cause of space and time, this being must be uncaused, timeless, space-less, immaterial being of unfathomable power. Moreover it must be personal as well, why? Because this cause must be beyond space and time, therefore it cannot be physical or material. Only 2 things fit that description, abstract objects like numbers, or else and intelligent mind. Abstract objects can't cause anything, so it therefore follows that the cause of the universe is a transcendent but personal mind. So we are therefore brought not merely to a supernatural cause of the universe, but to its personal creator.

#2

The existence of intelligent life literally defies human comprehension. If the force of gravity (or atomic weak worse) had been altered by as little as one part of 10 to the 100th power the universe would not have been life permitting. There are only 3 possible explanations of this "fine tuning", physical necessity, chance, or design. It cannot be due to physical necessity because the constants and quantities in question are independent of the laws of nature. Could it be due to chance? The probability that all the constants and quantities is essentially mathematically zero. It is like diving 1 by 10^100th power, ask your math professor what the answer to that is and he will say 0. (that is unless he is an atheist and knows why you are asking the question...but then that would be a bias)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wf9-vwnzqOo

Youtube thumbnail

Source(s): Dr. William Lane Craig Biola University. These are the first 2 points of his standard argumentation for God's existence, look it up and you will find all his sources he uses for the mathematic numbers as well as the scientific evidence.

Hi der!!! How r u?

U know the life in you is given by God??? Could u any how explain hw life is still there in u or how it came in to u??

its not justh that, look at the whole world....its been proven by scientists only that every particle in the universe is soo intact and so perfectly placed that if any particle is moved or disturbed by any micro inch it might to a disaster or rather the end of the universe....

its been said by the scientists that without any supernatural power these particles big or small can't stay in its very place.....

this so called supernatural is nothing but what humans call by name as GOD.....

u asked science i gave u science......i think this mite act as a solution to ur question...

• newnam

The Bible says that Jesus HAS a God who's his Father. (2 Cor. a million:3; Eph a million:3; Col a million:3; Mark 15:34; John 17:a million-3; etc.) additionally, EVEN IN HEAVEN, Jesus refers to HIS God and the call of HIS God. (Rev. 3:12) Jesus can't be God if he's conversing approximately God as a separate guy or woman. Nowhere in scripture can or no longer this is got here upon that the father has a God. this is via the fact Jesus himself pronounced that the father is "the only genuine God". (John 17:a million-3)

Nope!. Man look at the world, get off the front of your computer and go to see the nature and try to understand it, and see. I mean no science is able to explain where we came from they only have supositions, tell me who was there to be so sure about that? Big bang theory? The science doesnt prove the existence or non existence of God, but doesnt prove our coming from monkeys and not even prove that the big bang really happened, they only guess it. I know it was guessed from lots of study, but its not sure, so what makes them so good that proves that He doesnt exist?

Think of it a littile bit.

• Ivan

First answer Does ZERO exist?Show me.

Show me the MIND,put it in a bottle.

Have you ever seen your self,except your mirror image.

You have to refuse your own existence to disprove GOD.

I DO NOT AGREE ..

see my brother ..we are living in this world surrounded by the atmosphere,nature and environment.there must b anyone which must be controlling the nature ..that someone we call god.

if u say science...so can science be able to answer question such as:-

from where 1st human come on earth?who send 1st organism on earth?

I do not Agree..

As how much the science may question thE Ultimate Answer will be GOD .

What a bunch of religious idiots, incapable of following their own arguments!

Why 'Oh why must we waste space with all this rubbish.God help us,don't we have real things to deal with?

I agree..

My proof?

Science!