Wanna play a name that song game?

I'm bored, so how about this. I'll give you clues on songs and you name each one. Most right wins best answer :) 1. Just over ten years old now, Hip hop song, video depicts the artist in a mental institution, "He" mentions Will Smith, Christina Aguilera, Britney Spears and Fred Durst in the... show more I'm bored, so how about this. I'll give you clues on songs and you name each one. Most right wins best answer :)

1. Just over ten years old now, Hip hop song, video depicts the artist in a mental institution, "He" mentions Will Smith, Christina Aguilera, Britney Spears and Fred Durst in the song. It peaked at number 1 in the UK and 4 in the US. "Imitating"

2. Recent pop song, peaked at number 1 in UK and the US, about loving someone who doesnt love "him" back, piano, reference to a certain piece of military equipment and willingness to be violent towards himself, "Tell the devil..."

3. Early 80's hit pop song, often said to be greatest music video ever, song shares album name, horror, male black artist has since died, famous dance, hit 10 in UK and 4 in US, "Midnight"

4. Mid 80's rock song, American band, hit 1 in the US and 4 in the UK, iconic song for rock and the band, big frizzy hair in the video, guitar solo, band name is lead singers name, "Down on his luck"

5. 1970 song by rock band considered to greatest ever often, "Words of wisdom", 2 in UK and 1 in US, a large number of covers since, Academy Award for best score, album of same name, song is about waiting, "Answer"

6. 1996, R n B, soundtrack to animated movie, "he" refers to wings, 1 in UK and 2 in US, grammy award winning, "Think about it"

7. 2002 pop song, water, video in which "he" follows girl around, 2 in UK and 3 in US, grammy award, former member of band, "..Ill be leaving"

8. 1980 single release, Jamaican song, mentioned in I Am Legend movie, 17 in UK at time of release, artist has since died, "Doorstep"

9. Originally released in 1974, but more popular version in 1992, movie soundtrack, "she" loves her protector in movie, grammy award winning, "If I stay"

10. 2004 Hip-Hop, "he" talks about racism, black and white video, "He" is killed in video, peaked at 30 in US, "Hit me!"

Good luck :)