Can I sue my landlord if he refused to fix the air conditiong for over a year in my house?

I lived in this house the summer of 2010 with a broken air conditioning unit all summer and requested this be fixed numerous times. Again in the summer of 2011 I requested the unit be fixed and he refused until I had my own repair man come out and diagnose it which cost me $82. He then told me he wouldn't pay... show more I lived in this house the summer of 2010 with a broken air conditioning unit all summer and requested this be fixed numerous times. Again in the summer of 2011 I requested the unit be fixed and he refused until I had my own repair man come out and diagnose it which cost me $82. He then told me he wouldn't pay me for the repair man since I didn't use his guy even though I had asked to have this fixed for over a year. Also there has been mold in the house which he refused to have taken care of and simply painted over. He has also had me do my own repairs on the house including changing the faucets in the bathroom and I have had to replace a toilet. I had to buy the 2 faucets and toilet and spend my time to fix and was never reimbursed for any of this. Can I sue him for this?