What kind of dog should i get?

I'm 15, i'm an only child and I live in a large condo with a small yard. I am home schooled so i would be home with my dog all day, and have all the time in the world to devote to him/her. I love big dogs, but i want something smaller, so it can sleep with me and i can take it anywhere i go. I already have... show more I'm 15, i'm an only child and I live in a large condo with a small yard. I am home schooled so i would be home with my dog all day, and have all the time in the world to devote to him/her. I love big dogs, but i want something smaller, so it can sleep with me and i can take it anywhere i go. I already have one large dog who is very friendly and would get along with ANY other animal. Any thoughts?
Update: The dog i already have is a lab. & i dont want to pay more than 100, i plan on getting one from craig's list or a shelter.
8 answers