Best friend & ex boyfriend problem?

Me and my boyfriend dated for about 2-3 weeks til we broke up, and about 3 days after we broke up he asks my best friend out.. my best friend being desperate for boyfriend and all after her 1 year break up with her ex, she was feeling really unloved and needed a rebound (which she admitted too), she agreed to go... show more Me and my boyfriend dated for about 2-3 weeks til we broke up, and about 3 days after we broke up he asks my best friend out.. my best friend being desperate for boyfriend and all after her 1 year break up with her ex, she was feeling really unloved and needed a rebound (which she admitted too), she agreed to go out with him.
Okay I admit, I didn't mind them seeing each other at the beginning and I was happy for them because it was good to see a smile on her face and such, BUT what really got me going was the fact that the day after they started dating, they had sex.....
That same day I had an argument with the boyfriend who got his best friend involved and were calling me names and everything, so now I don't have much respect for him and don't believe he's suited for dating my best friend.
Not only have I lost respect for him but also for my best friend considering this is the second time she's gone out with my ex. What's that rule? Don't date friend's ex's? Yeah I can see why now..I mean I really wanna be happy for my best friend and all but, I don't know if I can, I got over it the first time but this time she had sex with him the day after she got with him =/
I've told her how I feel and she says "I can't help it, they all come running to me", my response is "but you don't have to say yes" true? I don't know, I'm so confused
She told me after 3 days of them dating that he said he wanted kids... you can imagine what my response was... "....what the ****?" and today she tells me that he half proposed to her, it was half a joke and half real.
I don't know if I should say something to her.. she's the type to think "she can't be happy for me" but to me.. this is extremely wrong.. they haven't even been dating a week and all this has happened..
As an ex and a best friend.. what the hell am I suppose to do?? I'm sick of my friend doing this to me and the fact that she goes running to all my ex's for a new boyfriend, please help. I'm quite frustrated.