What is it with all these critics who watched the match but come out with malicious feelings?

Did any of you see Tevez warm up in the 1st half-must be no as you all jump on the bandwagon(he did)

Why put on a midfielder and leave Barry on and take Dzeko off as Tevez would've went on but Mancini played head games with the talismanic little Argentinian-Wrong move when playing in the CL

So on that why to critics not see the full picture other than the frame

Update:

As far as it goes Mancini should give Tevez a 1st team shot on saturday or give our new found Argentinian youngster a run-as to me he will run the club into the ground if he dont sort out what should ave been a done deal with Corinthians-Mancini is to blame as he told Teves to warm up in the 1st half after the Germans had scored then put on a mid for Dzeko WHY when Tevez was warm to come on,i feel that's a massive SLAP in the face,so bein detrimental is justified as we went for a result and came back with an untold story as most of the media and critics who watched or where at the match must of been jerkin off others as how could the say the management style was 1st class-they're a feckin disgrace

Update 2:

As far as it goes Mancini should give Tevez a 1st team shot on saturday or give our new found Argentinian youngster a run-as to me he will run the club into the ground if he dont sort out what should ave been a done deal with Corinthians-Mancini is to blame as he told Teves to warm up in the 1st half after the Germans had scored then put on a mid for Dzeko WHY when Tevez was warm to come on,i feel that's a massive SLAP in the face,so bein detrimental is justified as we went for a result and came back with an untold story as most of the media and critics who watched or where at the match must of been jerkin off others as how could the say the management style was 1st class-they're a feckin disgrace

Update 3:

ineffective is a word fit for Barry as to me De Jong should've replaced him and Tevez should've been on for Dzeko and bein a season ticket holder that should answer your question-Barry was crap or did you miss that

2 Answers

Relevance
  • ?
    Lv 7
    9 years ago
    Favourite answer

i would have started him in the first place, but that's not saying Tevez's ego wasn't detrimental

• 9 years ago

maybe if you had listened you may have understood he replaced Dzeko as he was ineffective as the game wore on and De jongs job is to break up play in the midfield. but there can be no excuse for refusing to play...Robben never refused to come on in the 90th minute. players warm up all through games...maybe you should try and attend one.lol

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.