Is a landlord responsible to pay for a hotel room if having major repairs done?

My son has a lease on a house in NV and is all updated in rent etc. landlord has informed him that several of her properties are going to have major plumbing repairs done in a month or so's time. she has offered him the use of another house but he would prefer to get a hotel room during the repair time. Does... show more My son has a lease on a house in NV and is all updated in rent etc.
landlord has informed him that several of her properties are going to have major plumbing repairs done in a month or so's time.
she has offered him the use of another house but he would prefer to get a hotel room during the repair time.
Does he have a case for her to pay for the hotel or is just having access to another house enough for her to for fill her duties as a landlord?
I think it is a nice offer for her to give him another house for 4 or 5 days but he thinks it is too much hassle to move his personal items into another home for so short a time. A hotel room would work out better for him as he is busy at work most times.
He also doesn't feel very comfortable having strangers in his home while he is out at work.