I can't workout??????wtf i'm so mad.?

i can't workout, i cant go to the gym near, cause my brother and dad are busy, packing, and unpacking furniture, and they even told me they don't want to go after wards because they're really sore. I'm not mad at them, cause i know it was probably heavy, but now i can't go to the gym.. my mom... show more i can't workout, i cant go to the gym near, cause my brother and dad are busy, packing, and unpacking furniture, and they even told me they don't want to go after wards because they're really sore. I'm not mad at them, cause i know it was probably heavy, but now i can't go to the gym.. my mom doesn't ever workout so she won't take me. i'm only 14... can't go alone you know. And no no friends or anyone else to go with.(have no friends, so don't even suggest asking 'them)
We have a elptical, my mom promised she hook it up today, she didn't, i've gained weight mjorily, talk about 12 pounds in like a month, and stretch amrks all over the lower part of my body, outter thighs, inner thighs, hips, down my leg, on to the lowest part of my leg, a little, on my butt.
next thing you know, i'll get them on my arms, and stomach too, if i don't lose weight soon! I really don't want that :(
I swear, i feel like a god damn whale. HEYHEYHEY ITS FAT ME>:(
my stomach was never really fat, but pretty close, now i have bump.
i've ben telling my mom this whole week that i felt sooooo fat, and i want to workout, i was so deperate i ran up and down my damn stairs, which doesn't workout for me, cause i get tired after running up 5 times, and down 5 times. i heard you have to do it for an hour, to burn like 600 calories, i want to burn 1000, can't even do it for 2 minutes, how am i going to do that!??!
I've nevr ben overweight in my life, i even told my mom today, that i'm overwight now, all she says is, "you're not!" are you frikkin kidddddinggg meeeeeeeeeeeeeee. i
m 129 pounds, 5 feet tall.
Not fat? Lmfao yeah okay.
This is differnt, it's not. Oh look skinny girl thinks shes fat. No more like fat girl knows she fat!
I always told myself that i would never be overwight... here i am, about 5 pounds, away, or possibly there right now.
I wanted to shrink from a szie medium to small... more like ill be up at large soon.
Im so upset right now :( i even went downs stairs, weighed myself, and then started cring.
What the heck am i going to do!?!??! I'm only 14, can't go to the gymwhenever i want or demand my parents to buy workout stuff.
This si really upsetting. Home workouts don't work for me all they do it tone me yp, they dont make me lose weight at all.
Now what? Sit here,a dn rot a like a fat cow. :( OMMG
Sorry for misspellings too, my laptop is being VERY laggy.
Update: Im thinking about making myself puke literally, i always thought it was bad and stupid to do that, but i have no other choise cause i can't workout.