hihii asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 9 years ago

I can't workout??????wtf i'm so mad.?

i can't workout, i cant go to the gym near, cause my brother and dad are busy, packing, and unpacking furniture, and they even told me they don't want to go after wards because they're really sore. I'm not mad at them, cause i know it was probably heavy, but now i can't go to the gym.. my mom doesn't ever workout so she won't take me. i'm only 14... can't go alone you know. And no no friends or anyone else to go with.(have no friends, so don't even suggest asking 'them)

We have a elptical, my mom promised she hook it up today, she didn't, i've gained weight mjorily, talk about 12 pounds in like a month, and stretch amrks all over the lower part of my body, outter thighs, inner thighs, hips, down my leg, on to the lowest part of my leg, a little, on my butt.

next thing you know, i'll get them on my arms, and stomach too, if i don't lose weight soon! I really don't want that :(

I swear, i feel like a god damn whale. HEYHEYHEY ITS FAT ME>:(

my stomach was never really fat, but pretty close, now i have bump.

i've ben telling my mom this whole week that i felt sooooo fat, and i want to workout, i was so deperate i ran up and down my damn stairs, which doesn't workout for me, cause i get tired after running up 5 times, and down 5 times. i heard you have to do it for an hour, to burn like 600 calories, i want to burn 1000, can't even do it for 2 minutes, how am i going to do that!??!

I've nevr ben overweight in my life, i even told my mom today, that i'm overwight now, all she says is, "you're not!" are you frikkin kidddddinggg meeeeeeeeeeeeeee. i

m 129 pounds, 5 feet tall.

Not fat? Lmfao yeah okay.

This is differnt, it's not. Oh look skinny girl thinks shes fat. No more like fat girl knows she fat!

I always told myself that i would never be overwight... here i am, about 5 pounds, away, or possibly there right now.

I wanted to shrink from a szie medium to small... more like ill be up at large soon.

Im so upset right now :( i even went downs stairs, weighed myself, and then started cring.

What the heck am i going to do!?!??! I'm only 14, can't go to the gymwhenever i want or demand my parents to buy workout stuff.

This si really upsetting. Home workouts don't work for me all they do it tone me yp, they dont make me lose weight at all.

Now what? Sit here,a dn rot a like a fat cow. :( OMMG

Sorry for misspellings too, my laptop is being VERY laggy.

Im thinking about making myself puke literally, i always thought it was bad and stupid to do that, but i have no other choise cause i can't workout.

Oh, I feel your pain...

1. Eat healthy (around 1200-1500 calories a day), 5-6 times a day. Whenever you're hungry, eat a fruit. Here are some examples of good meals:

http://www.weight-loss-advisor.com/freeprintablewe...

http://caloriecount.about.com/article/1500_calorie...

2. Drink like 8 glasses of water a day, nothing else!

3. Exercise 30 minutes a day. I know you can't go to the gym but you can walk, run etc...

4. Weight yourself once a week.

You have to know that you won't lose 15 pounds in a month, that would be very unhealthy. Do not starve yourself, because if you do, once you'll go back to your normal eating routine, you'll gain everything back and maybe a few pounds more.

Plus, if you see that you're getting thinner but that the number on the scale doesn't go down, don't worry! That just means that your fat is getting onto muscle, which is heavier than fat.

And, if you crave for something, eat it (Like if you want chocolate, you still can eat 2 or 3 squares of it. It won't be bad for you).

It will take time, of course, but once you'll be happy with your body, you'll be proud of you.

I hope that helps. Good luck!

Just relax, diet and exercise is the only healthy and sure way to lose the weight. It's a long process and takes a lot of commitment. As long as you eat healthy and avoid overindulging along with maintaining a daily routine of exercise even something as simple as walking. But running is great too as cardio is good for the heart. Keep it simple and you won't need to stress. Btw, you should check your bmi, I don't think you're actually overweight however bmi isn't the be all end all of fitness. Just do a little research. Take it easy man.

I don't understand how you could gain weight in a day, but try running around the neighborhood or help packing and unpacking pushups and situps crunches anything like that will at LEAST get 1 lb off u in 2 days 20 yd dash about the length of your drive way and a diet because you shouldn't gain weight daily. A diet means healthy food, no starving yourself.

step 1 - go downstairs

step 2-walk 5 steps towards the nearest corner of your block

step 3 proceed to jog towards one corner of the block to the next

step 4-repeat this process for 45 minutes - 2 hours

step 5-repeat this at least 3 times a week

You can't lose weight because your not dieting properly...Try not to starve yourself because it makes you store fat... Go on a low carb diet(100g a day) for three months, lower your salt n oil intake, take daily mutivaitamins, and drink only water(no juice or soda for 3 months). Any kind of workout a day will become more affective if your dieting is in check!

Source(s): YouTube/twinmuscleworkout