A married man out fooled my friend now he is blackmailing her,please advice,thanks?

A Indian guy age 43 living in Kuwait for 15 years,trying to destroy my friends life pl.advice? Why what did he get by doing this to a innocent woman that had gone trough so much pain in life? My friend a innocent young lade in her early 30s. She is of indian origin and got married arranged at the age of 18.Her... show more A Indian guy age 43 living in Kuwait for 15 years,trying to destroy my friends life pl.advice?
Why what did he get by doing this to a innocent woman that had gone trough so much pain in life?
My friend a innocent young lade in her early 30s. She is of indian origin and got married arranged at the age of 18.Her husband left her for an other woman a year afther.She was 6 months pregnant.My friend never had any boyfriend before marriage or afther her divorce.12 years afther he divorce she decided to finely try her luck on shaadi.com that's a matrimonial site.She came across a guy he claimed to be a single father of a son.They chatted for many month and he convinced her that he was a wonderful gentle man with great human values. He claimed to have fallen in love with my friend.They decided to get married end of december 2010.During this time as bhot had school going children.He convinced her that he loved her so much and would love to see her nude on cam as no images could be saved on cam and he wanted to masturbate looking at the woman he loved and would soon marry,his future wife and mother of his future kids. My friend was inexperienced and in love she believed him and did whatever he wanted as she was very much in love with him.He toke advantage of her innocence or naivety.He recorded her on cam and toke allot of photographs.Later on she found out he was a married man with two children and a wife,he was just time passing with my friend.He started blackmailing my friend that he will distribute her photos and videos if she doesn't come on came on daily bases do as he wish.She did what he wanted but now she is gravely suicidal and tried taking her life,she doesn't wish to leave anymore as she was a decent woman that got her life ruined by this guy.Now I don't know how to help her if she goes to the police the guy says he will put her videos and photos on all **** sites. Please give some serious and good advice about what can be done now please no rude comments.
P.S! His wife is convinced that her husband is innocent and that my friend seduced him and trapped him, He says that my friend trapped him,and I don't know how he managed to convince her I guess he showed my friends nude photos to his wife and convinced her that my friend is a s.l.u.t a bad character woman a homewracker that is trying to destroy his marriage life.That guy has put so many falls allegations on my friend and his wife believes him not my friend hence she is not willing to help.