POLL: Very last movie you watched?

Not at the cinemas, just generally.

Unless the last movie you watched WAS in the cinema.

I just watched Heath Ledger's final work, The Imaginarium of Doctor Parnassus. He died halfway through filming.

16 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Harry Potter in the cinema in 3D. It was epic. Voldermot's pieces flying like flakes of dandruff.

• 8 years ago

"The Bourne Identity" on DVD. Great movie. Last movie I saw in a theater was "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, Part 2."

• 8 years ago

Umm...I think it was The Parent Trap on TV last week. But I only watched like 1/4th of it. Other than that...I haven't watched any movies in a LONG time. I can't even remember :/

• Nook
    Lv 7
    8 years ago

River of no Return with Marilyn Monroe.

It's one of my [many] favourite films but if it was made now it would be so politically incorrect!! It's got stereotypical "Indians" represented as savages, it's got women being dominated by "heroic" men, it has young children with guns and a prominent theme in the film is "an eye for an eye"...it's brutal!! lol

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 8 years ago

Paul

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

Seed of Chucky starring Chucky himself with the voice by Brad Dourif, Tiffany with the voice by Jennifer Tilly and Glen by Billy Boyd.

• Gone
    Lv 7
    8 years ago

The Help. Excellent movie, Dorothy.

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

Fight Club

• Jane
    Lv 6
    8 years ago

( Raise your voice ) ! i only got it on dvd because my favourite band ( Three Days Grace ) was in it lol to my disappointment they were only in it for like 5 minutes p.s it's not a bad film p.s it's got Hilary Duff in it too

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

Hanna

every one in the movie just ,dies,it's mad but i liked it

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.