Do you think that he likes me?

So there's a guy in my physics class who the other day as i was going to stand up to go up front and get my book from the teacher( The space between the labs is really tight) he had to get up to let me by and as i was walking by he puts his hands on my waist.The after i got back i went and sat down in my chair... show more So there's a guy in my physics class who the other day as i was going to stand up to go up front and get my book from the teacher( The space between the labs is really tight) he had to get up to let me by and as i was walking by he puts his hands on my waist.The after i got back i went and sat down in my chair , And we have chairs the move up and down to the way you adjust it. So after i sat down i said "my chairs really low"but i didn't really mean anything by it.So he gets up and tells me to stand up, I stand up and he puts one hand on my waist and reaches underneath the chair to fix it. I sit back down and tell him thank you and and then says anytime with a big smile on his face.

So today in class i was talking to my friend who sits on the other side of him and we were joking around and laughing really hard. We were all then put in a lab group together, So we did the lab and had gotten done early so the teacher told us we could talk until everyone else finished up.So, Once again we were joking around and laughing and then they started talking about football(The one sport I don’t understand!) So I started working on homework for my other classes. He then came over to me and put his arms around my shoulders and told me to talk with them with his head resting on my shoulder.

The big question, Do you think he like me?