does anyone own an audi tt roadster?

just wondering about the ownership of the audi tt roadster. do you like it? have you had any major problems with it? how many miles have you put on it ? any surprises that you experienced while owning it? how much are maintenance costs on it? is it good to drive in all weather conditions? just wondering because i'm very interested in this car.

Favorite Answer

Owned one for 3 months,

Death trap

never again

Source(s): experience,.

We've got a 2009 Audi TT Coupé, a 2010 S4 3.0T, and soon to replace the TT with the Q5 2.0T Premium Plus SAV. To be honest, the TT is a beautiful looking, sounding and performing car and I love it. We havent had any major problems, just a creaky trunk sound, which was just an over-screwed bolt that Audi fixed once we told them about the problem. We live in Canada, so having a 2 door Coupe which is low to the ground doesn't make sense. In the 3 years I've had the car, I've put 28,000 miles on it, as we only drive it from may-october. The car isn't good to drive in the snow because of how low to the ground it is, it gets constantly stuck.

Other than that, if you don't get 2-3 feet of snow a week where you live, the TT should be a wonderful car.

Source(s): Have owned many Audis in the past.