Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 9 years ago

Is answering athiests questions helping them climb up instead of letting God lift them?

Joh:10:1: Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that entereth not by the door into the sheepfold, but climbeth up some other way, the same is a thief and a robber.

Joh:10:2: But he that entereth in by the door is the shepherd of the sheep.

Joh:10:7: Then said Jesus unto them again, Verily, verily, I say unto you, I am the door of the sheep.

• ?

Hi :) I haven't seen you in a while!

They need our guidance. Good observation tho.

God bless you... God loves you♥

In Christ,

Hope

Source(s): <'(((><

Like most religionists, your content assumes an absolutely factual quotation of a divine presence, even though the apostle John that followed Jesus around is not generally accepted to be the person that wrote this gospel nearly fifty years after the "fact". An unknown author of an otherwise completely unreported event that was not witnessed by the author and happened many years before is absolutely unlikely to mean anything.

You probably won't believe this, but I am a believer.

I simply don't believe in what men have told me, when the truth is easy to research and the "bible" left to us by Constantine and his political cronies is so full of obviously innaccurate and unchecked claims made by those who could not possibly have seen what they claim to have seen.

• Gary B

In order to find that door, you first need FAITH that the door exists, and that the door leads to someplace you want to go..

"Consequently, faith comes from hearing the message, and the message is heard through the word of Christ." [Romans 10:17]

The job of the Christian here SHOULD be to build faith through presenting the Word of God, something many atheists have never heard! And it is clear that those who HAVE heard it have not STUDIED it, being led instead by those with the biggest mouth, not the largest intellect.

The job of the Christian here is to explain that faith (Greek: apologia, meaning "to give an explanation for". It is the Greek word from where we get "Apologetics") so that even an atheist can understand it, thus clearing the way for faith to grow to the point that they accept it when God does offer to lift them up.

Remember, Someone plants the seed, someone waters it to make it grow, but GOD reaps the harvest. NOT US!

difference is each and every unrepentant sinner in this international won't stay for extra suitable than one hundred?years. Prophet Muhammad saas stated .on the day of judgement Allah swt will placed a guy or woman who's already qualified for Paradise into Paradise for a 2nd and and then ask him if he recollects any suffering / torture hardships interior the international.he would be so extremely joyful after seeing his reward he will forget the worldly suffering and respond he didnt go through any demanding deliver. in addition he will placed a guy or woman who's from the people of hell and placed him for a 2nd into hell and then ask him with regard to the posh entertainment and entertainment of this international he will respond no Ididnt delight in something.and he will forget all his mocking at Allah swt in this international and start up repenting yet that repentance wil have not any fee and Allah swt will placed Angels ( who donot ever snicker) who will torture them for ever and ever invariably. Dont waste this effective time mocking Allah swt and as a substitute use it for eternal happiness in case you're smart sufficient.

Only the Holy Spirit changes peoples spiritual hearts. He merely uses us as instruments in this process through our testimonies. Atheists are people who appear to be ignorant of all aspects of the spiritual domain (except when they are satanists deceptively pretending to be atheists) that governs their very existence and they experience one or the other domain, they remain skeptical and atheists, so, no, its not our job.

• ?

Do you mean climbing up here on Y/A? For points?. Gee I hope so because I for one am not going to make multiple accounts to boost myself up like some of those christians have.

I'm not a sheep and I'd rather not be lifted in any way by power hungry sadistic monster such as the bible describes.

Bible verses do nothing for me. I'm sure it helps you feel great, but my eyes glaze over. I have learned one thing, not to click on any of your questions.

Your scripture is about Jesus, not atheists.

What, you don't think Christians should answer atheists questions?

I'm just here for the lulz.