My ex broke up with me 3 months ago, Why does he now call me Sat nights all hours of the night?

I spoke to him the first couple times he did call, He tells me how much he misses me and loves me ask how im doing and wants to stay on the phone but i always cut the phone call short. When i do speak to him i start missing and thinking about him which i don't want to do hes my EX. But anyway ive asked him... show more I spoke to him the first couple times he did call, He tells me how much he misses me and loves me ask how im doing and wants to stay on the phone but i always cut the phone call short. When i do speak to him i start missing and thinking about him which i don't want to do hes my EX. But anyway ive asked him twice not to call me anymore , So what he does is wait 2 weeks and same thing i get a call from him Sat night same time. He called Sat but my phone was off all day so he left a voice mail telling me that he loves me and misses me to call him back. I honestly think that when he does call he has been drinking, But i dont know what to think of the whole thing? Should i call him back? Im thinking about changing my number should I? Or what does he expect to acomplish with our converstaions? i would really like to hear someones opinion thnks.....