Ever had a dream feel so real you woke up crying?

I had a dream that my ex was being really horrible to me infront of lots of people and then started to kiss my best friend. Seems really stupid, but I was really upset when I woke up it felt so real. Also what could this dream mean.

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Naguru
    Lv 7
    8 years ago
    Best answer

Never it has happened in my case.

In any case dreams should not be relied hundred percent as they do not stand before any kind of scrutiny.

Source(s): own
  • 8 years ago

i don't know what it would mean, but when i eat some strong cheese or more then i usually eat (cheese) then i have very vivid dreams and once i had a dream about some unicorn and then it flew away and something else but i can't remember, and for some reason when i woke up i felt really upset and couldn't stop crying...

• 3 years ago

4 months after my husband died I dreamt we've been strolling hand in hand around the sea coast, only smiling at one yet another. I awakened crying notwithstanding if it grow to be a stunning non violent dream. That grow to be 2 years in the past and it nonetheless upsets me now while i think of roughly it

• 8 years ago

Yep, so think about it are you in transition? Or stressed or putting some trhing off? Are you taken care of your self?hard to tell what dream meant when you did not share :) but have a good day and just thnk about what is going on in your life

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Terezi
    Lv 4
    8 years ago

Usually, if I wake up crying I don't remeber my dream.

It might mean you have unresolved things with your ex, old feelings, he mught be getting on your nerves more, you might nit be trusting your bestfriend a little, they might have something going on, it could mean you're worried about public humiliation, etc.

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

u have to work things out with ur ex.. maybe theres unresolved busines betwen u both :)?

• 8 years ago

it too ****** scary for me i don't want to remember and i don't get scared easly

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.