First day of school in... 6 1/2 hours.?

I haven't slept at all yet, I got up super early yesterday but fell back asleep on accident, and now, I can't sleep. I've been in bed with my eyes closed since 10:30. Okaay, I've been in bed since 10:30 but played my psp and texted for awhile. Then rolled over and closed my eyes for an hour. Can't sleep ._." should I just stay up, or wait ti'll I fall asleep? By the way, I drive to school so. ._." i don't want to fall asleep driving that could be bad :(

Yeah, falling asleep driving could be bad. I shot of Mountain dew or pepsi for breakfast won't kill you at this point. For the future, think about getting one of those eye mask/eye covers. It makes everything look pitch black even when you open your eyes, so I find I fall asleep MUCH quicker than when I get distracted fiddling on here, watching a show, etc.

That always happens to me cause I'm curious if I will be stuck with an annoying teacher but I just lay there for hours. Last time I went to sleep at 10 and I couldn't go to sleep so when I looked at the clock it was 3 o clock T_T Let me tell you that was HORRIBLE! I missed 2 periods and skipped lunch.

Take a hot shower, than make some caffeine free tea and drink some; then go to bed and close your eyes, do not open them for the next hour.

• well if you cant go to sleep put on some soothing and think about the person you like and drift away to sleep

That's why u need to move to Canada cuz our school hasn't started yet

then stop going on the computer. count sheeps.