How to trust my husband after going to strip club?

As a birthday present I bought my husband and two of his friends tickets to see a band they like, just so happens the show was in Vegas. My husband has this one friend who is an instigator, he encourages my husband to do things he doesn't want to do (last week he kept trying to talk my husband into getting a... show more As a birthday present I bought my husband and two of his friends tickets to see a band they like, just so happens the show was in Vegas. My husband has this one friend who is an instigator, he encourages my husband to do things he doesn't want to do (last week he kept trying to talk my husband into getting a vasectomy and I've seen him just keep pressuring my husband to drink even when he knows he's had enough) I begged my husband not to invite this friend but he didnt want him to feel left out so he did anyway. I was at home trusting my husband would just go to the show, maybe a bar after, and gamble. He knows I am uncomfortable with strip clubs and I asked him before the trip if he thought maybe at all that they'd go to one, he said no. Long story short, they ended up at one at 2am and of course it was the stupid friends idea. All the other guys are single and hubby didn't want to stay behind so he went with even tho he knows I wouldn't like it. His dumb friend bought him a lapdance from a topless girl. Husband said he didn't kno he did till the girl came up to him and didn't know how to say no. (which I think is stupid) worst part is- I just had a baby 3 weeks ago. I was at home being a good wife taking care of his child, that's the reason I didn't go with. Anyway what hurts me the most is that my husband KNEW id be upset but did all of this anyway, I can't stand the thought of another woman half naked grinding on him and putting her boobs in face! I'm trying so hard to get over but I can't stop thinking about it. How do I trust that he won't disregard my feelings like that again? We've talked and he's unbelievably sorry and he said he knew I'd be a lil uncomfortable but didn't think I'd be this mad. I think the worst part is I honestly thought they could go there and not do this. I was proud I could send hubby to Vegas and not worry. It's been 4 days, I don't want to be mad anymore I just want it to go away. Advice on how to get over it?
10 answers 10