Looking for new anime to watch? Yaoi? Yuri?

Hiya! Okay, so I already have a pretty long list of anime that I want to watch, but..... for some reason, I'm interested to see if there are any I don't have on there that I might want to watch. Mainly, I'm looking for a few more yaoi/shonen-ai anime to fill it out, and some yuri, too. I don't mind watching in subs, and I prefer at least a little romance- but the more, the better.

I have already watched Kyo Kara Maoh, Junjou Romantica, and Sekaiichi Hatsukoi, (And please, nothing with like father/son pairings or little children! Something like Junjou would be awesome!)

For yuri, I've watched Kannazuki no Miko, Yamibou (please don't recommend anything like this one! Yamibou basically sucked for me, lol), KashiMashi, Mai Hime.

And I've attempted both Gakuen Heaven and Strawberry Panic and didn't like them much, so didn't continue.)

Anyways, if anyone has any yaoi or yuri anime recommendations, I'd appreciate it! Thanks in advance for the help!

Thanks for the support so far! As far as I know from watching the first thirty episodes (no more, because lets face it.... it's a very slow boring anime).... Naruto is not yaoi, or even along the lines of Kyo Kara Maoh (As in canon supported pairings- ie Wolfram and Yuuri in KKM.). And I will have to do more looking into Bleach. I've seen bits and pieces, but wasn't aware it was yaoi. I will also wiki Antique Bakery and Gravitation. Thanks everyone!

Descendants of Darkness

Mirage of Blaze

Loveless

D.N.Angel

Nabari no Ou

Gravitation

Shattered Angels

For yaoi there is No money, gravitation, junjou romatica, sekai ichi hatsukoi and sensitive pornograph

Sorry but i don't watch yuri and bleach isn't a yaoi its an action shounen anime :)

Naruto x Sasuke yaoi <3

Go to youtube and type in SasuNaru or NaruSasu Doujinshi. Find the english dubbed ones. Its the manga not an anime thoughh. You could aslo do Sasori x deidara. Just look up Naruto yaoi? I guess aha. They have lots of yaoi of the characters.

Hope I helped!(:

Yuru Yuri

Naruto

1.Kämpfer The plot revolves around Natsuru Senō, a normal high school boy with blue hair. One day he wakes up to find himself turned into a girl. A stuffed tiger "Harakiri Tora" comes to life and tells him that he has been chosen as one of the "Kämpfer", a female fighter. The Kämpfer are destined to fight with other Kämpfer. The story starts when he is attacked by an unknown girl who happens to also be a Kämpfer. 2.Maria-Holic! Maria Holic revolves around a lesbian high school girl, Kanako Miyamae, who is scared of boys and breaks out in hives if a boy touches her. During her second year of high school, she enrolls in an all-girls school hoping to find a female romantic partner. However, her ideal candidate, Mariya Shidō, turns out to be a sadistic cross-dressing boy.

Bleach

One Piece

Gravitation is amazing

Antique Bakery

naruto is not a yaoi

although there are moments in it that you can assume, like kabuto and occhimaru or sai and his "brother" or even naruto and sasuke