Will Real Madrid be able to stop Barcelona from winning La Liga this season ?

I know people say the rest of the teams in La Liga are cr4p and hence their league is not competitive enough....but I simply look at it as Barcelona being too good for most teams, and have already administered breath-taking beatings to two of Englands finest teams, in Manchester United and Arsenal. I honestly... show more I know people say the rest of the teams in La Liga are cr4p and hence their league is not competitive enough....but I simply look at it as Barcelona being too good for most teams, and have already administered breath-taking beatings to two of Englands finest teams, in Manchester United and Arsenal.

I honestly believe Barca would win the EPL the same way they win La Liga, and who ever would adopt the Real Madrid role would do less well in terms of accumilating points. Barca would win the EPL by a 10+ points margin each year imo.

United = Real Madrid in terms of strength and quality, maybe Real are a tiny bit better I dunno.

Then you look way up there - where they sit all by themselves, FC Barcelona.

I reckon people deliberately ignore the fact they're so good - and through fustration criticise the other taems in la liga.

but people criticised United for being poor last season - and the won the league lol

so you could ask why the rest of EPL teams are cr4p too (none went to OT last season and won).
Update: " I also think there are potentially 4 or at a push 5 (Liverpool) teams that could win the EPL this season whereas I am 100% sure either Real or Barca will win the Spainish league. " yeah thats because Barcelona isn't in our league lol ^_^ if they were - nobody would have a 'chance' to win it. Because over... show more " I also think there are potentially 4 or at a push 5 (Liverpool) teams that could win the EPL this season whereas I am 100% sure either Real or Barca will win the Spainish league. "

yeah thats because Barcelona isn't in our league lol

^_^

if they were - nobody would have a 'chance' to win it. Because over 38 games Barca would do better than United would over 38 (more teams would enjoy ruining Uniteds title chance year after year and whiskey nose would age and retire quickly).