Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiseases & ConditionsOther - Diseases · 9 years ago

Anyone ever had a kidney infection?

Well, I'm a bit concerned because I'm having some lower back pain, sort of whenever I bed on my lower right side (in my back) though I have no other symptoms of an infection. I just took an anti-inflammatory in case of an infection, I have my routine physical on Friday. I also have my period right now, but this feels almost like muscle pain but I don't know what I would have done? Just wondering what a kidney infection feels like?

It's so slight it's not really noticeable, I can't go to the ER. It doesn't feel like I slept wrong at all. it's not sharp pain it's pretty dull. I doubt my kidneys will fail, if it's worse tomorrow I'll go then.

Your kidneys actually sit very high up in the abdominal cavity and they are located more towards the back, so yes your back would hurt but more mid-back not lower back (make sense?)... What you're describing sounds like menstrual cramps...menstrual cramps mimic the type of labor you will experience when you have children so you might be one who experiences "back labor". With a kidney infection you would have a slight fever, bladder pain or a feeling like you have to pee a lot and can't. Just try to drink plenty of fluids to keep yourself hydrated. Take some over the counter pain reliever like ibuprofen (name brands are Advil or Motrin) and try laying on a heating pad to help stop the muscle spasms. If you would like to try a good over the counter back pain medication, Doan's pills work well for some patients. Best wishes Sweetness, I hope you get some relief and I hope this was helpful. :0)

1

Source(s): Kidney Disease Healing Secrets : http://KidneyHeal.trustdd.com/?vEbT

Thats a kidney infection. It kind of feels like you slept wrong right? I would go to the emergency room because if its not treated you can get a P.I.D. ( Pelvic Inflammatory Disease) and that could prevent you from having children...You should also check to see if u have a Urinary Tract Infection, it usually comes along with the kidney infection. It gets worse without treatment. When I had one I couldnt hold down any food or drink other than water (not even ginger ale) My temperature hit 107 and I started loosing color, my lips were blue and everything, the doctors said if i waited a little longer I would've went into kidney failure and possibly died! I lost a total of 30 pounds because of the infection, it was called Nepheritis....look into it.

It wouldnt be noticable yet if you just got it. Im saying to get it checked out now because it may get worse, but if you dont want the advise then dont ask...

I couldn't just sit around and do nothing like my doctors suggested.

They didn't want me to do anything or to take herbs or herbal remedies, but I had to try something - they just wanted me to do dialysis!

This program allowed me to take control of my health. I went from Stage 4 to Stage 3 kidney disease.

It was easy to do and my BUN, creatinine and anemia are all in better ranges.

Reversing Your Kidney Disease?

• rob d

Kidney problems from diabetes? Avoid all sugar and eat less carbs. Get tested.

lower back pain is also a deficiency symptom in vitamin B12 and magnesium (but more likely vitamin B12). google to see for yourself!

Source(s): I read ALOT about nutrition!!