(Adult Content) How/Where to sell a home-made pornographic film?

My boyfriend and I find it hot to **** doggy style while I play video games. He often buts in and tries to take over the controller, and on one or two occasions, we've successfully played two player. My thought is that this would make a cute fetish video. He insists that it isn't a fetish but I've... show more My boyfriend and I find it hot to **** doggy style while I play video games. He often buts in and tries to take over the controller, and on one or two occasions, we've successfully played two player.
My thought is that this would make a cute fetish video. He insists that it isn't a fetish but I've convinced him that if it exists, there's a fetish for it.
It's common knowledge that pornography sells. I figure, if we're doing it anyhow, why not throw a camera into the mix and make some pocket change?
My question is, how do I make money off of it?
How much can I sell it for? Where do I sell it?
1 answer 1