Is this horrible? I need advice ?

my girlfriend I'm with now had sex with 10 different guys. 4 was her boyfriend. her first was in 9th grade. so 9-11 she had 10 partners. is that too much? I love her but i can't stop thinking bout her past. anyway to approach this? does this mean she's a slutty trashy girl?

as long as shes not having sex with other people behind your back and is free of STDs I don't see any problems.

If you love her don't worry about her past, the present and future is more important.

Hear me now. Hear me loud.

IT IS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS WHAT YOUR GIRLFRIEND HAS DONE IN HER PAST. Her sexual partners are none of your concern (other than OBVIOUSLY making sure that neither of you has any communicable diseases).

If you "love" her, her past isn't an issue and you would NEVER EVER EVER consider calling someone you "love" to be slutty and trashy.

I'd say you're probably a double-standard issuing hypocrite, based on this little question. So, in that vein, spend more time worrying about you and your own personal decency and leave everyone else to worry abou theirs.

if you love her then her past shld not effect you

jus take some tym ..get to knw her

itll be fyn as long as you love her

tc:)

Idk really. She kinda sounds like a slut. You said 10 different partners? So she probaly had sex with them more then once.