?
? asked in Politics & GovernmentMilitary · 9 years ago

As am learnin to fly,can anyone give me any tips?

The reason bein am a devotee rookie pilot who has taken up his wings in a cessna,i suffer vertigo but do not bad when taking off,it's only when i'm in the air my instructor puts a blindfold over me,what i'm tryin to ask is would i be the best fighter air ace in the USAF as at least if i shot friendlies i would av an excuse-so PLEASE what must i do to improve

• Pete T

You would not make an Air Force pilot. For one thing , with your spelling and grammar you would not likely graduate college on your way to earning your commission , nor would you get accepted into the Air Force Academy. With vertigo you would not pass the first flight physical to get into flight training. My advise would to be give up flight training before you kill yourself or someone else. Hate to sound negative or cruel , but that's the way the cookie crumbles.

Sorry, but you're not going to make it as a USAF pilot!