Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 9 years ago

sooo.. is there something wrong in guys watching Chick flicks?

guys can be emotional & romantic too.. whats the big deal ?

11 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Honestly no there is not but then you guys go around making it an issue for each other

• 9 years ago

I sometimes like watching so called Chick Flicks. I cannot live on gun shots blowing things up and murder my whole movie going experience. Steel Magnolias was one of the most excellent so called Chick Flicks I've ever seen.

You go Dusty your a man's man

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Yes, there is something wrong. It means you're gay. The only reason a guy watches a chick flick is when his girlfriend wants to watch a movie, and dude wants to get some for letting her pick the movie. That's it dude. Keep America straight.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Not at all! I'm a guy, and I love "Enchanted" and "A Walk To Remember" and several other "chick flicks." I don't care what people think of my taste in movies. They can take their opinion, and shove it!

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 3 years ago

we don't strategies observing romantic comedies, and a few others, offering that is humorous. I hate and could not attend, those tear jerkers, that are many times labeled 2 or greater hankies. adult males like action %., and comedies, and many times whilst it is composed of romantic comedies, the actress is quite warm, so we don't strategies observing them. Then the ladies folk can savour the best-looking maximum advantageous guy. so as that works out for the two one in each and every of them.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

No it's not weird!! If you like chick flicks watch -Letters to Juliet, its so cute and sweet :)

• NL
    Lv 7
    9 years ago

No, watch what ever you like. Guys can get lots of romantic ideas that way.

• 9 years ago

with a woman

or

any Jennifer Lopez or Jessica Alba movies

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Nothing is wrong with it as long as I can wear my pink bunny slippers and Snuggie with hearts on it.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

no

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.