What are good movies to watch?

Ok so summer just started and I'm seriously bored. I need something to watch! So are they any movies that are like really good to watch? I don't want movies that are out in theaters but ones that I can rent. I like romance, some horror movies (not terribly scary though), action and tearjerkers/ dramas so... show more Ok so summer just started and I'm seriously bored. I need something to watch! So are they any movies that are like really good to watch? I don't want movies that are out in theaters but ones that I can rent. I like romance, some horror movies (not terribly scary though), action and tearjerkers/ dramas so anything is pretty much golden. Also can you give me a description of each movie? Please don't say Twilight I've already seen it. Or the Notebook.
Update: I just recently watched The Invisible and really liked it so something like that is good too!