Sun Burn. I have this lotion?

I know how to ease sun burn. It's more of a pain than anything.

I went to a baseball game and got burned, mostly on the face. My nose is more red than the rest of my face. I forgot my baseball hat. D:

Anyway, I have this hand lotion called Aquaphor, made by Eucerin. Not sure how many people have heard of this. It's good for dry, cracked, and irritated skin. On the back it says it's good for burns. Not sure if it's good on sun burn, or accidental burn by the stove. Active ingredient is Petrolatum.

It's not a serious sun burn, maybe on the nose, and it does burn. I have aloe as well. The burn happened yesterday, and this weekend I'll be camping. (Joy) So the whole "stay out of the sun" really isn't an option. I'll be with my cousins, they like to swim, their parents not so fond of it, and my husband can't swim. So if the kids want to go swimming I have to go with them. (Ages 7 & 10)

I am not sure if I should stop using it, started today, or keep using it.

• zully

well does it seem like its working???

because if it makes your sunburn feel better then yes keep using it.

if it doesn't, then just use aloe

umm put aloe and all that stuff